Wo Long Fallen Dynasty is a brand-new game that has some of the best graphics out there. In Wo Long Fallen Dynasty you get to go around different maps and complete challenges as well as fight against different monsters.
The graphics in this game are great and will require you to have a high-end PC or set some customized settings for a low-end PC.
In this guide, we will show you the best Graphics Settings for PC in Wo Long Final Dynasty.
Best Graphics Settings PC
If your PC is High-end and has some of the newest hard drives, we recommend you to put everything on high mode but limit the Maximum FPS to 120 FPS or 144.
Anything more than that will just heat up your GPU for no reason.
To get the best Graphics Settings on your typical PC, we highly recommend you getting the following settings:
- HDR – Enabled
- Settings Type – Custom
- Maximum FPS – 60/120
- Display Mode – Full Screen
- Screen Resolution – Max Resolution your monitor can handle
- VSync – Disabled
- Rendering Resolution – 100%
- Textures Quality – High Quality
- Shadow Quality – Standard/Low Quality
- Shadow Render Distance – Standard
- Ambient Occlusion (Renders Higher Quality Shadows) – Enabled
- Screen Space Reflection (Glare On/Off) – Enabled
- Subsurface Scattering – Enabled
- Model LOD – Standard/High
- Volumetric Fog Resolution – Standard
- Volumetric Cloud Quality – Low
- Motion Blur – Disabled
- Chromatic Aberration – Enabled
- Film Grain – Disabled
- Depth of Field – Disabled
- Lens Flare – Enabled
And there you have it. These are the best possible settings for a player that uses a standard PC and will get the best graphics as well as get their FPS boosted.
For those with high-end PC’s, we highly recommend you to turn the settings all the way up to best quality performances but limit the FPS. You don’t want your GPU to heat up frequently and drain too much power.