In a nutshell, let’s be honest here, Roblox player base is much younger. It’s rare that you see adults playing this game, but the point I’m struggling to make here is the fact that despite the younger audience, there’s a whole economy and a market that have emerged in Roblox. Players frequently sell and trade their items between each other and some items are more valuable than others.
Rarest Hats In Roblox
Hats in this game go for a lot. It’s mainly because for some reason players like hats the most as an appearance item.
Because of the high interest hats go up in value quite a lot. Also, some of the hats in the game are just rare, which bumps up their value. Anyways, here are some of the rarest hats in Roblox:
- Domino Crown. This hat was given as an award to only 13 players back in 2007. It’s about R$40-50 million.
- Eerie Pumpkin Head. This is the rarest hats of all, the John Cena of hats. Just as a reference, at the moment its selling for R$999,999,999,999,999. Yes, that’s not a typo. Only one is left because most accounts with it have lost it or deleted their accounts.
- Dominus Empyreus. There were only 26 of these hats released and they were sold for a big sum of Robux at the time. The average price for this hat is R$2 million.
- The Kleus Aphthiton. Only four players got this hat in a competition and no recorded trades of occurring have happened. Only one is selling for about R$10 million.
- Dominus Frigidus. This hat was designed by a player, as part of the Make-A-Wish foundation. 26 were released and there are much scarcer now that a lot of players have deleted their accounts. They sell for R$10 million a pop.
- Red Domino. Not in the millions, but Red Domino hats are selling for R$500,000 a pop nowadays. It was originally given to administrators and moderators.
The values of these hats are only suspected of growing. If you manage to get a hold of one of these, make sure you keep it for a while! Its value might go up!