War Thunder is a free to play vehicular combat multiplayer video game where players can engage in aerial, land or naval combat with an assortment vehicle at their disposal. It recently launched its 10th year anniversary major update “Fire and Ice”.
Being a long standing game, they release patches for the game every now and then to balance out and maximize player experience. Stay informed about the latest adjustments for patch 126.96.36.199 down below.
Here is what’s new in the 188.8.131.52 patch for War Thunder:
- An Anniversary hangar was added.
- The AS42/47 tank destroyer is getting buff as the rate of fire has been increased from 12 to 20 rounds per minute.
- The T2, T2 Early and F-1 have had their ammo capacity increased from 500 to 750 rounds.
- The maximum direction error for the default rangefinder has been increased from 100 to 150 meters.
- The Q-5L received a bug fix resolving problems with the TS250 and HF-6 modifications.
- A large number of vehicles also have their rangefinders adjusted to have “late” parameters. Their rangefinders maximal distance were increased from 2500 to 4000 meters and the max distance error was reduced from 150 to 100 meters.
A broad range of the vehicles affected span from the M48A1 to the FV4202 to the Panther F.