In V Rising players can build their own class-style gameplay, and they can experience some unique powerful weapons and spells that can dominate in PVP and PVE plays. Depending on which mode you play in, you will need to improve your combat skills, and to make it happen you might need a great set of weapons to claim a victory. The axes were considered by the fans the most powerful weapons in V Rising, and we are here to help you to choose your best axes in V Rising.
In this guide, we will show you the Best Axes Build in V Rising!
V Rising: Best Axes Build
Using axes might be the best option you can do for both PVE and PVP. It is also the best in terms of solo grinding, self-surviving and self-sustaining, in terms of healing and just ability to fight and kill.
- The basic attack which is called the Primary attack performs a combo of melee attacks dealing 45% / 45% / 55% physical damage.
- Frenzy (Projectile), dash forward and strike the first enemy dealing 100% physical damage. Enter a state of frenzy that increases your movement speed by 25% and increases attack speed by 30% for 0.8s on a successful hit.
- X-Strike – Throw two axes in the shape of an X. Each hit deals 85% physical damage and slows the enemy for 1.5s. Hitting the enemy where both axes intersect inflicts a 2s incapacitate.
In terms of mobility, it is recommended to run Veil of Chaos. The main reason is for the recast ability and then the illusion damage because you can combine it with your frenzy and then you can pop out and if the unit is still there, they’re going to take the explosion damage.
- Purgatory – Call down a pillar of energy that slows enemies in an area for 1s and heals allies for 40% of your spell power. After 1.2s the pillar erupts in a powerful burst of energy dealing 75% magic damage to enemies and healing allies for 75% of your spell power.
- Sanguine Coil – Launch a projectile that deals 75% magic damage and leeches 40% health on enemy hit. Heals ally for 100% and self for 40% of your spell power on ally hit.
- Crimson Beam (Ultimate ability) – Channel a beam of energy that deals 150% magic damage to enemies hit, and heals allies for 100% of your spell power per second for up to 4s. Each target hit heals self for 25% of your spell power.
Brute – Tier 1 gives 7.5% – 12.5% Primary attack Life Leech, Tier 2 gives 7.5% – 15% Increased Primary Attack Speed and gain 1 gear level, and Tier 3 gives increasing healing received by 20% – 35%. Heal self for 4% of your victim’s health when striking a killing blow.
You’re just doing your primary attack on enemies, gives you easy life leech while dealing huge damage in the same time with this build.