The Floral Courtyard is one of the questlines that you need to complete in Genshin Impact inside the Hues of the Violet Garden. The Floral Courtyard questline is divided into 4 different parts. Each part is a flower in a pot that needs to be arranged in the perfect order. Once you get the perfect order of the flowers, you will complete your quest and earn great rewards.
This guide will show you how to complete the final part of the Floral Courtyard quest in Genshin Impact.
The Floral Courtyard Quest Guide Part 4: Genshin Impact
Once you navigate your quest, you must set the timer to 08:00 morning, and walk towards Fushizome and speak with her. Fushizome is located in the Ritou village. She will give you the last flower to build.
Your next objective will be to complete the floral theme. You will find the last pot right next to Fushizome. Go to it and interact with the pot to begin the building process.
In order to create the correct flower theme, you will need to follow the next orders:
- Base: Flourishing Bloom
- Floral Scene: Flowing Melodies and Rainbow Branches
- Main Flower (Front-Left): a short Ring of Hearts
- Main Flower (Front-Center): a short Silhouette of the Wind’s Reverie
- Main Flower (Front-Right): a short Ring of Hearts
- Main Flower (Back-Left): a medium-height Mirror of the Sun
- Main Flower (Back-Center): a tall Mirror of the Sun
- Main Flower (Back-Right): a medium-height Plume of Wishes
Once you’ve created the flower pot in the following order, you will just need to save it or exit the menu, you will get a notification to speak with Susan, and you will also complete the quest.
Simply open up your quest log and inside the Hues of the Violet Garden menu, you will see that you can claim the rewards of the quest.