The Cycle Frontier is slowly getting out of closed beta with all the new updates it gives to the community. The game keeps getting better and better with all these updates. In these patch notes, you will see a lot of bug-fixes and weapon nerfing.
Check out the 2.5 Patch Notes for The Cycle Frontier.
The Cycle Frontier: Latest Patch Notes 2.5
Patch 2.5 is going to be the last update for the closed beta. And in these patch notes, you will get to see all the new adjustments to weapons.
There will be game maintenance at 10 AM CEST / 7 PM AEDT / 4 AM EDT on the 21st of April. Make sure to log off before the maintenance begins so you don’t lose your gear!
- Reduced damage of high tier weapons:
- PKR Maelstrom: Damage reduced from 8 to 7
- KBR Longshot: Damage reduced from 39 to 35
- Advocate: Damage reduced from 10 to 9
- Asp Flechette: Damage reduced from 12 to 10
- KOR-47: Damage reduced from 15 to 13
- Hammer: Damage reduced from 31 to 28
- Voltaic Brute: Damage reduced from 12 to 10
- Basilisk: Damage reduced from 40 to 34
- Voltaic Brute: Increased horizontal and vertical recoil for Brute
- Increased recoil when zooming in with a scope
- Damage amplification for weapons with a high penetration value now can’t exceed 30% against lower-tier armors
- Fixed some additional exploits that could be abused
- Implemented more cheat detection and prevention
Data in the battle log can sometimes show misleading data.