Cycle Frontiers is an online multiplayer FPS game where you need to hunt for resources on an alien planet while defending yourself against monsters and other players. In this guide, we will tell you the best graphic settings to achieve good FPS as well as visual fidelity.
The Cycle Frontier: Best Graphics Settings
- Selected Rendering Device: Select your Graphics Card and don’t set it to default otherwise your performance will be poor.
- Display Mode: Full Screen (for the best performance and low input latency)
- Resolution Mode: Set it according to the current resolution of your monitor such as 1920 x 1080 or 2560 x 1920 or 3820 x 2160 etc.Reduce your resolution in case you are having poor performance’
- DLSS: Balanced (for the best visuals and performance)
- Image Sharpening: Set it to 1 as it improves the overall sharpening allowing you to spot your enemies easily.
- Max FPS: Unlimited (for best performance)
- FOV: 100 (to see more enemies)
- Gamma: 2.2
- Colourblind Type: OFF (Change it based on your preferences)
- Interface Scale: 1
- Auto Detect: OFF
- Video Quality: Custom
- Draw Distance: Low (Higher settings will reduce FPS)
- Shadow: Low (You don’t need Shadows in multiplayer games)
- Post Process Quality: Medium
- Texture Quality: High (Reduce if you have performance issues)
- Visual Effects: Low
- Foliage Quality: Low
- VSYNC: OFF
- Show FPS: ON
- Enable DX12: OFF
- Enable Motion Blur: OFF
- Enable Multi-Threaded Rendering: OFF
- Enable GPU Crash Debugging: OFF
That’s it, these are the best graphics settings for maintaining good performance and visuals in Cycle Frontiers!