Tactics Ogre – Reborn is a newly released game that many can say it’s still in development. The game offers you a lot of adventures for you to do with your characters and fight against other enemies in the battlefield. Many players have encountered a startup error whenever they try to load the game. Not to worry.
This guide will show you how to solve the startup error for Tactics Ogre – Reborn.
Error On Startup FIX
The main error that players are getting is the following:
- Application load error 3:0000065432
This code means that the game files which you have installed on your desktop are either corrupt, not placed in the right folder, or they require to be in the same hard disk (SSD) where Steam itself it installed.
This issue occurs commonly with newer games that are still in development.
To prevent this error for coming again there are a few things that you can do, they are:
- Restart your computer and see if the issue has fixed by itself (Most common fix for many after installing the game)
- Try Re-Installing the game and see if the error code has been removed.
- Whenever you are installing the game, make sure that you put it in the same Hard Disk (C, E, D ect..) where Steam itself is installed.
- Disable your anti-virus protection as it can also be preventing your PC from installing the game fully with all required files.
The Anti Virus solution has seemed to work for many players and got their game going. In many situations, it appears that the anti virus prevents the game to fully install all files in the directory, which leads to a failure in the startup process.
READ ALSO: Tactics Ogre Reborn: Can You Use Cheat Engine? Find Out!
We hope that this guide helped you fix Tactics Ogre – Reborn and allows you to start your game peacefully without any issues.