Super People is the latest battle royal shooter offering that allows players to choose from several colorful characters that act as the game’s classes, with each having their own unique abilities and gameplay mechanics. Whenever you load into a lobby, you are automatically assigned one of the game’s 12 classes and must cough up gold just to be able to change it. With that said, it is best that you get familiar with each of the game’s classes as you may never know which would be assigned to you.
In this guide, we will be detailing each of Super People’s 12 classes and describe each of their perks.
All Classes & Perks – Super People
The Gatling Soldier is a high-power class that dives in the middle of the battle all the while unleashing chaos on his enemies. As its name directly implies, this class is equipped with a powerful Gatling gun which turns more deadly when the class’ ultimate is unlocked.
Gatling Soldier’s ultimate is Spitfire. It increases his Gatling gun’s magazine capacity and increases the character’s defense temporarily when firing. Also, the explosive rounds create an area of flames.
- Unlock the Gatling Gun.
- Increase SCAR-H damage up to 10%.
- Increase magazine capacities of Assault Rifles and Gatling gun up to 100 percent.
- Take up to 15% less damage.
- See bullets’ trajectories.
- Dodge roll increases your HP up to 10secs.
- Bullets begin bending toward enemies. Gain more inventory space.
- Your damage increases for 5secs after receiving damage.
- Increase your movement speed and enables the players to slide.
As you may already figure, the Shotgun Master specializes in getting up close and personal with enemies and blasting them off using his trusty shotgun. He has extreme mobility skills that may take foes by surprise. Those who want to play as the Shotgun Master must always be on the move as this is where he excels at.
His ultimate is the Tank Shotgun. Basically, this makes it so that his shotgun rounds are as lethal as a tank. It’s as simple as that.
- Increase SA-12K damage up to 10%.
- Increase your Shotgun fire rate and increase your reload speed up to 40%.
- Increase your Assault Rifle damage up to 20%.
- Gain a HP boost up to 20%.
- Flashbangs and Impact Grenades get an explosion radius increase.
- Take 30% less damage from Assault Rifle.
- Displace enemies upon landing a hit; knock back up to 50%.
- Increase your accuracy by up to 50% while jump-shooting.
- Increase your jump range; starts scaling with high mountains.
Much like the Shotgun Master, Strike Force is all about character mobility – even more so, actually. This character can quickly approach and surround his enemies by way of his superb mobility. You must constantly be on the move when playing as the Strike Force as keeping in place essentially means wasting his abilities.
Strike Force’s ultimate is the Dash. It grants him 200% increase in movement speed for 5secs. This enables him to get in and out of combat in no time.
- Increase your Vector damage up to 20%.
- Increase your fire-rate and magazine size with SMGs up to 15%.
- Increase Bleeding effect and accuracy up to 20%.
- Create a bulletproof shield upon taking damage.
- Take less damage from long range shots beyond 120 meters.
- Increase your damage and defense while running.
- Increase Airwalk duration. Increase accuracy while jump-shooting.
- Increase movement speed up to 7%.
- Increase your movement speed while shoulder aiming or ADS.
The Sniper class lets you spot and deal with enemies from a mile back. This staple class of the shooter genre excels on picking off enemies one by one through a great vantage point and proficient aiming. Contrary to the previous classes on this list, Snipers should always pick out their spots carefully and hide as much as possible.
The Sniper’s ultimate is the Deadeye. It increases you Sniper Rifle damage by 50% every 10 seconds. Your reload speed and rate of fire on it will also gain significant increases.
- Increase your damage while aiming down sight (ADS).
- Increase your Sniper Rifle damage.
- Increase your Assault Rifle damage.
- Unlock Half a Ghillie suit.
- Call down an air-strike up to a 300-meter range.
- Upgrade your flashbangs to traps.
- Decrease your footstep noise while running and walking.
- Amplifier search device up to a 30-meter radius.
- Increase your movement speed while crouching.
The Seeker is yet another movement-oriented class that wants to hunt down foes without them being aware of his presence. Playing effectively as this class requires careful strategy as he excels in surprising enemies but is particularly weak in face-to-face engagements.
His ultimate is the Quick Slide. It provides him with three quick slides for 6secs making him even more agile. This allows him to disengage from his enemies or get as close to them as fast as possible.
- Increase your AKM damage up to 30%.
- Increase your damage and defense while leaning up to 20%.
- Your damage and defense increases up to 20% when you’re close to the storm.
- Take less damage while taking cover behind trees.
- Take less damage from throwables like grenades.
- Locate an enemy in a 50 meter range.
- Locate enemies close to your landing area and increase your movement speed.
- Increase heartbeat sensor’s range up to 20 meters.
- Upgrade Molotov Cocktails to Traps.
The Gas Soldier specializes in pumping out toxic fumes and igniting them to flush out enemies from their hiding spots. This class creates chaos wherever he finds himself in. He can use deadly and toxic smokes as well a Fireball that phases through obstacles and damages hidden enemies.
His ultimate is the Fireball. He launches a powerful ball of fire using his Flamethrower. This ability can change the tide of the battle drastically when used at the right moment.
- Increase SP686 damage up to 10%.
- Increase your Molotov throw distance up to 100%.
- Unlock Chemical bullet area damage and HP restoration.
- Increase your damage in rocky terrain up to 10%.
- Add smoke to Toxic Grenade and increase its damage up to 10%.
- Take less damage from enemy Toxic smokes and increase your HP up to 10%.
- Increase damage and HP gain up to 50%.
- Unlock Muzzle flash detection up to 150 meters.
- Increase your movement speed and enables sliding.
The Marine class, as you may guess, is the most effective class in the game in terms of amphibious combat. He earns a damage boost and is much quieter on the move while in water. Basically, if you want to play this class at its strengths, you better be always be in water vicinity.
The Marine’s ultimate ability is the Fog of War. This ability creates a barrier of fog around you that lets you slip out of engagements effectively. It has a 180sec cooldown.
- Increase your AKM damage up to 30%.
- Unlock C4 explosives and increase their damage up to 50%.
- Increase your damage while equipping a Silencer up to 20%.
- Take less damage while taking cover behind rocks and trees.
- Your damage increases while firing at an upward angle up to 30%.
- Unlock half a Ghillie suit and take less damage while swimming.
- Your movement speed won’t decrease while running in shallow water.
- Make less sound while moving on water and increase your movement speed while moving on water.
- Recover up to 20% of your health with Energy Bars.
Yet another mobile character class – this time, by way of teleportation. The Teleporter uses its teleportation powers to relocate across the map and get the jump on its enemies from unsuspected angles. This class also excels in long-range combat, so positioning is also vital to play this character effectively.
The Teleporter’s ultimate ability is the Teleport, obviously. It allows the character to jump from one specific location to the next given a certain range. It has a 120sec cooldown.
- Increase your X40A1 damage up to 40%.
- Reduce your recoil and receive a slight damage increase while using single fire mode.
- Increase your accuracy while throwing a Tomahawk.
- Decrease your headshot damage intake up to 30%.
- Increase your movement speed up to 30 percent while crouching.
- Recover downed teammates faster.
- Decrease your damage intake while aiming with a 2x scope or higher.
- Increase your movement speed up to 10%.
- Increase Health recovery speed from consumables.
The SWAT class specializes in sieging buildings and eliminating his enemies indoors. If you want close quarters combat, then the SWAT class is yours to master. This guy breaks doors and windows of buildings to dish out damage and deploy tactical smoke screens. It also has desirable mobility.
His ultimate is the Blackout. It creates a field barrier that blocks your enemies’ sight instantly. It has a 90sec cooldown.
- Increase F2000 damage by 30%.
- Deploy smoke screens while breaking and entering houses. Increase your movement speed.
- Your grenades deal more damage and they start impairing enemies’ hearing.
- Take less damage while taking cover behind a tree.
- Decrease your damage in take by 25 meters.
- Reduce your noise while entering through windows with increased parkour speed.
- Increase your damage by 20% within 5secs of receiving damage.
- Increase your hip-fire accuracy, reload speed, and fire rate.
- Increase your movement speed while climbing ladders and stairs.
The master of all guns, the maestro of bullets, the expert of firearms – the Firearms Expert wants to be in the middle of a gunfight more than anything else. When it comes to one-on-one gunfights, none could match against the Firearms Expert.
His ultimate ability is the Forcefield. It temporarily slows down all targets with a particular range – even allies, albeit in a lesser degree. The ability has a 60sec cooldown.
- Increase your weapon damage.
- Increase Sniper Rifle damage up to 20%.
- Increase leaning speed and damage while leaning.
- Increase your damage with any weapon by 20%.
- Increase your headshot damage with reduced cooldown.
- Gain bullet trajectory visibility.
- Increase weapon switch speed and retain ADS while switching weapons.
- Increase movement speed while shoulder aiming.
- Decrease your reload speed while using magazines with increased capacity.
Explosions are the name of the game for the Nuclear character class. This girl wants to blast enemies with several explosives and thrives on chaos. If you aren’t that good with aiming but still want to deal out as much damage as you can, this class may just be for you.
Her ultimate is the Tactical Nuke. It fires a nuke that damages all targets within a selected drop zone. This ability can quickly change the tide of the battle. It has a long 150sec cooldown.
- Increase your damage with the AKM up to 20%.
- Increase your hip fire accuracy.
- Decrease RPG cooldown.
- Take less damage while hiding behind trees.
- Gain five more HP with Energy Bars.
- Unlock automatic weaving while standing or crouching.
- Unlock two Molotov Cocktails.
- Identify an enemy’s location within a 50 meter radius.
- Increase your movement speed while running without weapons.
True to its name, this character class excels in maneuvering vehicles and perhaps provides the most utility when used in team compositions. Unlike most classes that specialize in combat, the Driver class just wants to take his allies from one point to another. This is the most unique class in the game, by far.
His ultimate is the Monster Truck. It summons a monster truck with excellent durability.
- Increase M416S damage up to 30%.
- Increase smart bullet curve toward enemy damage by 30 percent.
- Increase accuracy while shooting from a vehicle.
- Increase your damage and defense up to 10%.
- Take less damage from vehicles, explosions, grenades, and tactical nukes.
- Increase your max HP and defense up to 40%.
- Nitro jump drive and increase vehicle integrity and detonation.