One of the most favorable features in Splatoon is back which is the ability to draw and share artwork with players in-game. It’s pretty easy and quick to do these arts, and you might set yourself in a better in-game presence when taking part in Splatfest. If you are new, and don’t know anything about this feature in Splatoon 3, don’t panic because we are going to explain everything to you.
Keep reading our guide and find out How To Make A Post in Splatoon 3!
How To Make A Post in Splatoon 3
One of the major things that you need to do in order to be able to make a post in Splatoon 3 is to be a part of a Splatfest team.
In the list below you will find all the following methods to make a post in the game:
- Choose from one of the three Splatfest teams: paper, scissors, or rock.
- Once you select a team and you have regained access to your character in the home world, head right until you see a red mailbox.
- Interact with the mailbox and choose Splatfest Post.
- Once you select it, you will be taken to the drawing menu where you can make your creation.
- Once you are done, press “-“ (minus) to save and quit, or you can press “+” (plus) to link and post your art to either Facebook or Twitter.
- After you did everything from the list above, other players will be able to see your artwork when they approach you in the game.
Once you come to the drawing section, you can see all of the controls at the top of the screen which is very simple. Using L and R will zoom in and out, and ZL and LR are used to undo and redo if you want to fix any mistakes.
You can write or draw with the pen which comes in three different thicknesses. With the erases you can erase things that you’ve written or drawn. The eraser also comes in three different sizes.
It is preferred to use drawing handheld as you can use the touch screen to use your finger or stylus, but also you can draw in docked by using the left joystick.