Splatoon 3 is finally here, and now at the beginning of the game, every player has a chance to choose between the two options, Inkling and Octoling. This is not something that will change the gameplay or some different mechanics, but it is an option that will determine the hairstyles that you can choose from for your amazing character. However, after you create your character, you might still want to change to the other style.
Keep reading our guide and find out How To Change Between Octoling and Inkling in Disney Dreamlight Valley!
How To Change Between Octoling And Inkling in Splatoon 3
Even after making your choice at the beginning of the game, players can still change between Octoling and Inkling styles in the game.
Follow the steps below in order to change your style:
1.Enter the Map Menu
– By pressing “X” on your controller you will enter the Map menu.
2.Navigate to Options
– Use the “L” or “R” buttons to get to the Options tab in the menu.
3.Scroll to Other
– In the Options tab, scroll down to “Other” and click “A”.
4.Select Player Settings
– Once you are in Player Settings, click “A”, then select “Yes” to change your character and Smallfry.
5. Select a Style
– At this point, you can select between Inkling or Octoling and change your species.
After choosing between Inkling or Octoling, you have to know that during the game, if you are Inkling, you can choose between all the hairstyles from Inkling, but won’t have access to the Octoling.
To change your hairstyle again, you will have to repeat the same steps that we mentioned above.