In a fast-moving game like Overwatch, it’s very beneficial to have a smooth gameplay experience if you want to get a better score and sharp aim. In general, you will want to have on average more than 60 FPS and there are a few ways that we are going to show you and help you boost your machine in order to get a better gameplay experience in Overwatch 2.
This guide will show you the best optimization and get Max FPS in Overwatch 2!
Best Optimization | Max FPS Guide – Overwatch 2
Before starting with changing your settings, you must check if your PC can run Overwatch 2, and how much you could push up the settings for a better performance and FPS.
Below you can find the minimum and recommended PC requirements for Overwatch 2.
Minimum PC requirements:
- CPU: Intel Core i3 or AMD Phenom X3 8650
- Ram: 6 GB
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 64-bit (latest Service Pack)
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 600 Series or AMD Radeon HD 7000 Series
- Disk Space: 50 GB
Recommended PC requirements:
- CPU: Intel Core i7 or AMD Ryzen 5
- RAM: 8 GB
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit (latest Service Pack)
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 or AMD R9 380
- Disk Space: 50 GB
Best Overwatch 2 PC Settings
The settings below are most relevant for players who are having GTX series cards like 1650, 1660, and 1050ti and processors like i3, i5, or i7 12th gen, and Ryzen 5 and 7 series.
- Display Mode: Fullscreen
- Resolution: This should be the native resolution of your PC in System Settings.
- Field of View: Start at 100 FOV, then tweak to find your perfect field of view.
- V-Sync: Off
- Triple buffering: Off
- Reduce buffering: On
- Display Performance Stats: On
- NVIDIA Reflex: On
- Display System Clock: On
- Limit FPS: 120 FPS
- Graphics Quality: Low
- Gamma Correction: 2
- Contrast: Default
- Brightness: Standard
Advanced Graphics Settings:
- Texture quality: Medium
- Texture filtering quality: 8x
- Local fog detail: Medium
- Dynamic reflections: Low or Off
- Shadow detail: High
- Model detail: Low
- Effects detail: High
- Lighting quality: High
- Antialias quality: Low – FXAA
- Refraction quality: High
- Screenshot quality: 1x resolution
- Ambient occlusion: Off
- Local reflections: On
- Damage FX: Default
- Kill feed display: On
- Play sound when enemy eliminated: Off
- Play sound when teammate eliminated: Off
- Always skip kill cam: Off
- Snap Death Camera to Killer: Off
- Waypoint Opacity: 100%
- Respawn Icon Opacity: 100%
- Ability Timer Ring Opacity: 100%
- Player outline strength: 100%
- Achievement display: UI
Even if you are not so happy with the settings above, these are the best settings that will give you stable and more than 60 FPS in the game.