Omega Strikers is a brand new free-to-play game made by developers who formerly worked on fan favorite games like League of Legends where players have to score more goals than their opponents with a combination of skill, strategy and teamwork. The game has a large roster of playable characters, one of which is Kai.
Here is a guide on how to play Kai in Omega Strikers!
Ultimate Kai Guide – Omega Strikers
First let’s go through Kai’s skills.
- Kai’s primary is Barrage, which launches 5 fireballs in quick succession that deal light damage. You can use this to slow down enemies or use it on the core.
It has a cooldown of 8 seconds.
- His secondary is Blazing Pace, which boosts his movement speed 25% faster for 4 seconds, making him a very mobile character.
It has a cooldown of 14 seconds.
- Kai’s special is Giga Blast, Kai launches a heavy projectile that pushes affected targets away from its center point. This projectile deals a lot of damage, a long range and heavy knockback. One of the best uses for this ability is knocking enemies off the map.
It has a short cooldown for a special, being 12 seconds.
Kai’s kit is very versatile. While at first he may seem like an offensive focused forward, he’s surprisingly a very effective goalie as well.
As a goalie, Kai’s Barrage is great at stopping the ball. A great tip is to aim the Barrage slightly to the left of the core which will make it easier for the projectiels to stop the ball. Due to his mobility and flexible Special, Kai can also work as a forward, either by launching the ball or knocking enemies off the map.
The following Trainings are recommended on Kai to make him more effective in your games:
- Rapid Fire – Primary ability cooldown reduced by 12%. Increases to 25% at max level
This lets you spam Barrage more, either offensively or defensively.
- Super Surge – Movement abilities hit 20% harder. Dashes and blinks gain 50% travel range. Hastes are 50% faster.
This further increases the movement speed gained from Blazing Pace, letting Kai get to anywhere needed on the map in the blink of an eye.
- Extra Special Special ability cooldown reduced by 15%. Starting a new round reduces its remaining cooldown by 15s.
While Giga Blast has a comparatively low cooldown to other Specials, equipping this on him makes sure that you have this useful skill available as much as possible.
And that’s all you need to know about Kai!