Ni no Kuni Cross Worlds is an MMORPG where you and your companions can gather along and complete different missions and side missions. Completing missions in this game will help you obtain various rewards and character upgrades. As you continue following the story mission, you will eventually end up getting to the end of the story and finishing the game. Merchants in this game are important as they can give out materials that will help your character.
This guide will show you a tier list of all the pets in Ni no Kuni Cross Worlds
Ni no Kuni Cross Worlds: Pets Tier List
There are a ton of pets in this game, a lot more are available on the Korean and Japan servers. 60% of these pets aren’t going to be available on the western region.
The pets are based off rarity. There are 1, 2, 3, and 4 star rarity pets. The 4 star pets are the strongest and rarest ones in the game, they are the hardest ones to get, 3, 2, and 1 star pets are the weaker versions and are easily obtainable.
You can measure the strength of each pet based on its worth and the progression. Some pets are stronger than others at the start, but others have greater potential to get stronger as you progress with them.
In the Fire Pets list there are a total of 3 pets which you can use.
- Mite – a standard 4 star DPS pet with powerful attacking ability and passive that also increases all fire damage for your character and pets. What makes Mite exceptional is his burn de-buff that his ability will 100% apply to enemies. He combos with the upcoming Kona dragon making them top-tier pet combo.
- Shrimpaler – He is a temporary but decent healer pet for the fire element and his passive reduces all fire pet cooldowns while also increasing their damage.
- Lahva – Top tier that is incredible in both PVE and PVP even completely un-awakened on level 1. As his special ability gives him immortality for 2.5 seconds. When the immortality ends, he immediately gets healed back by 7.5% of his health.
In the water pets list, there is a total of 3 pets which you can use, they are:
- Sea Drake – Powerful attacker and he gets a stacking power buff for each water pet in your team. What makes him top tier on the other hand is his special ability that can silence enemies for up to 3 seconds in both PVE and PVP disabling others from using abilities.
- Splisher – A temporary healer similarly to Shrimpale, but one of the upcoming pets is Sephia and there will be a better healer option here.
- Plessie – What makes him so powerful is their water damage boost, and their active ability to inflict freeze de-buff on the enemy. Exactly like Mite, it’s a water version of them, it will increase water damage on the enemy and will also combo with a future incoming attack pet.
The Wood Pet list has a total of 3 pets, they are:
- Sui – an amazing tank pet with both a passive and an active damage reduction skill. With the latter reducing your damage taken by at least 12% for 7 seconds making it a great choice for tanks or if you need more survivability while also giving increased resistance against several status effects.
- Oroboros – Only powerful attacker in the earth element that makes him top tier since there’s no one else you can use for attacking.
- Disbeleaf – A healer wood element but since generally the wood pet are quite weak on launch, this belief is actually a core pet worth taking and they also have a valuable dispel against the freeze debuff.
In the Dark Pets list there are a total of 6 pets which you can use, they are:
- Sling – Top tier PVP pet. They give flat increased damage against other players up to 7% and they deal damage based on maximum health percent.
- Hobgoblin – A powerful pet, especially for classes that focus on critical strikes such as the Witch. Hobgoblin reduces enemy critical resistances by 10%.
- Penguicorn – Temporary pet for dark healing just like the other healers specializing in certain status healing and cooldown reduction while giving a bit of critical damage increase.
- Kokou – A tank pet and you might get him from an in-game login banner. He is not bad, he specializes in reducing damage taken from boss enemies and enraged boss enemies.
- Dinocerus – Status effect attacking pet for the dark element. He is strong and causes the erosion de-buff that will combo with a powerful upcoming PVP pet that is a top tier PVP pad.
- Rimu – Another fantastic PVP pad that reduces incoming damage from enemy players and disables their pet. Definitely top tier PVP pet.
The Light Pets list has a total of 5 pets which you can choose from, they are:
- Bunnybot – A powerful hybrid pet. They give a health barrier while also giving valuable status resistances and they increase damage against stunned enemies.
- Flutterby – A powerful utility familiar that can give a 20% movement speed buff and an additional boost to dodging and evasion. It is a great choice for characters that can utilize at movement speed.
- Sparkee – Top tier simply because he has a stun and flash status effect inflicting active ability. The stun alone would make them powerful, but the earlier mentioned upcoming cat pet will also deal increased damage against enemies under the flesh status effect.
- Crab – Fantastic choice of a pet for engineers. They give brief invulnerability to nullify damage on command, but they also boost the effectiveness of your potions and all your healing abilities.
- Thumbelemur – A generic healing option for light element, healing and removing the erosion debuff