Need For Speed Unbound features a wide world where players are given the space to hit the gas and go all out. As with most open worlds, the game also contains collectibles that players can have fun looking for.
There are a total of 12 collectibles to be found in the Kennedy Test Track. None of them are hidden, making them easy to locate. Here are the locations of the collectibles in Kennedy Test Track in Need For Speed Unbound.
Kennedy Test Track All Collectible Location – Need For Speed Unbound
There are three Street Art Collectibles to be found. To collect them, simply approach the wall of art and press the corresponding collect button.
The first one can be found on a building to the east of the track.
The second one can be found on a wall to the south of the circular building in the middle of the track.
The last one can be found close to the garages at the north part of the track.
There are six available Bear Champs in the Kennedy Test Track. They appear as plump little mascots just standing around. All players have to do to collect them is to touch the bear with their car.
- Bear Champ #1 – Standing in the middle of the road northeast of the track.
- Bear Champ #2 – Up the ramp, close to the circular building in the middle of the track.
- Bear Champ #3 – On the north part of the track, around the spectator area.
- Bear Champ #4 – Underneath the large tower to the northwest of the track.
- Bear Champ #5 – In the parking area to the west of the track.
- Bear Champ #6 – Close to the small lake to the southwest of the track.
There are three available Billboards in the Kennedy Test Track. They can be destroyed by ramming your car into them. They usually have a form of ramp close to them to aid you achieve this.
- Billboard #1 – To the northeast of the track.
- Billboard #2 – Across the small lake to the east of the track.
- Billboard #3 – Along the mountain road outside of the track to the west.
And those are all of the collectibles in the Kennedy Test Track area of Need For Speed Unbound!