NBA 2K22 provides the latest basketball experience where you can play with the updated NBA teams in the 2021-22 season. You can play with your favorite teams and even create players. Now those created players can be assigned to a team in NBA 2K22 and if you want to find out how to do it, just simply continue reading our article.
This guide will show you How to Assign a Created Player to a Team in NBA 2K22.
How To Assign A Created Player To A Team in NBA 2K22
There are a few steps that you need to follow in order to assign a created player to a Team or Roster.
- Head to the Features tab from the main menu.
- Once you open the Features tab, go under the Roster category. Here, you will go for Create A Player.
- From this place, you can create a player. If you already got a created player, then head back to Roster. Now you will choose Create Roster.
- Choose NBA from here. Later, select the Official 2KSports Roster.
- From the Roster Creator menu, you will get to see all players. Here, you get to change and view the roster of a particular team. You can also find Created Players here.
- Therefore, choose Created Players category to find the player you created.
- This is where you select the player and open the player options menu.
- Choose Copy To Team and you will see all the NBA teams. Select a team of your choice.
There is a possibility that you might not be able to add the Created Player to a Team Roster. This can happen because a team can have at most 15 players on its roster during the season.
You can add Custom Players to a team, despite the 15 players exceeding the team restriction. To do this you need to open the roster of your preferred team, and then choose a player who will be replaced by your Custom Player.
You can go for the Release to Free Agency option, where the actual player would be removed from the roster.
Once you did it, go back to the Create Players category and copy the player you created to the team of your choice. With this method you can add a custom player to the roster in NBA 2K22.