Monster Hunter Rise is an action role-playing adventure game where players use various weapons for hunting monsters and exploring new areas. This guide will tell you about the strongest Dragon Blade build in the game.
Monster Hunter Rise Sunbreak: The Strongest Dragon Charge Blade Build
There are only two Dragon Charge Blades available in the game with element shards: Draquila Reaver+ and Crimson Mechwing. Today we will be focusing on the Val Dragon Killer build with Divine Talisman.
Skills used for this build:
- Dragon attack for maxed-out element
- Resentment which is always active for a +20% attack boost
- Guard which decreases the impact of the attack, as well as stamina by 50%
- Resusicate for a 20% attack boost when you are blighted,
- Weakness Exploit for 50%, increased affinity for attacks on weak spots
- Crit Element for %10 increased elemental damage on your melee hits
- Load Shells for increased Gunlance capacity and charge blade phials
- Flinch Free for preventing knockbacks
- Diversion for aggro pooling
Items used for this build:
- Crimson Mechwing
- Valstrax Helm-Eclipse
- Valstrax Mail-Eclipse
- Archfiend Armor Epine
- Valstrax Coil-Eclipse
- Archfiend Armor Sceros
- Demon Petalace III
- Divine Talisman with Guardian Jewel 3 and 2x Dragon Jewel 1
- Valstrax Soul
- 2x Tenderizer
- 2x Dragon+1
- 1x Dragon +3
- 2x Magazine
- 2x Ironwall+3
- 1x Flinchfree
First, you need to craft the Rampage skill of Valstrax Soul which can increase the dragon element attack by 20% and give you a 100% uptime. This is because the Dereliction skill from the two-piece final boss armour will consistently drain your health however it will give you a massive element boost whenever you are in the red scroll. When you swap your scrolls, it will heal you a little bit so that’s how you should play if you don’t wish to heal yourself manually every minute
The health loss will trigger the Dragonheart skill which is the armour set bonus of Valstrax and this will give you the Dragonblade when you are below 70% health, which will be the case most of the time with this set.
That’s it, now go ahead and use this build to slay dragons in the game!