Madden 23 Ultimate Team is finally coming this August and all of the players are inpatient for the new ultimate mode. In this game mode, players can build their own team by getting player cards while the game is focused to compete against other players online.
In this guide, we will show you all the Beginner’s Tips that you have to know!
Madden 23 Ultimate Team Explained: Beginner’s Guide and Tips
The lineups are the first thing that you have to check at the beginning of the game. This is a place where you can select players for every position on offense, defense, and the special teams as your coach, playbooks, and uniforms. Also, you can assign superstar abilities and activate X-Factors
It’s good to know that if you add players from the same team, it will give your players a chemistry bonus and will improve their statistics.
MUT Item Binder
Item Binder gives you access to check your entire player card collection. You can upgrade each player with training points or even you can sell the unwanted cards for coins. To make the exploration easier, you can filter the cards by type, quality, team, cap value, program, and chemistry.
New players from challenges and packs will automatically end up in the item binder, and once you unlock them you can manage and upgrade your team.
MUT 23 is coming with different playing styles and modes that you need to play in order to earn coins and other valuable rewards.
- Challenges: You can take on different challenges either solo or with friends to earn big rewards.
- Solo Battles: Playing against CPU teams to earn points and rewards that will bring you on the leaderboard. Performing at a high level in Solo Battles will grant you access to the Weekend League.
- H2H Season: Playing random opponents online 1vs1 and win more games in order to make it to the Super Bowl.
- MUT Champions Weekend League: This is a league where the best players will compete every weekend for their spot on the leaderboard and get a chance into the competitive scene.
- Draft: You can get a number of rounds to select completely new players and form a new team to play in a head-to-head season. For this mode, you will be required to pay some coins.
- Squads: Most fun mode to play with your friend against other online squads.
There are plenty of missions to complete in MUT 23, the same as the previous versions. These are goals and achievements that you can complete by playing the different game modes. Missions are separated by programs, and they are themed releases of challenges, missions, and many cards that provide rewards.
As the name says, this is a place where you can buy packs with training, coins, or MUT points. These valuable packs can reward you with playbooks, coaches, and players, which can be a good place where you can start building your dream team with all the coins that you have earned.
The marketplace is also offering an Auction House where players can buy single cards posted by other players for a good price, or even you can see your own unwanted cards to earn more coins. Unfortunately, Madden takes 10% of each transaction made in the Auction House.
MUT Item Sets
This is a place where you can exchange your cards and get a reward from each of the active programs. You can collect a big amount of cards by competing in the challenges and trade them for the program leader card.
MUT Competitive Scene
If you want to check the Madden 23 Ultimate Team competitive scene and see the leaderboards and power rankings of the players, you can simply do it through the competitive scene. As a beginner, this is going to be a perfect place for you where you can watch and learn from the top players in MUT 23.
Looking for more Madden 23 Guides?