Hogwarts Legacy is filled with a lot of plants as well as hidden collectibles around the map. It is up to you to take on the many upcoming missions and challenges from students and professors in Hogwarts and look around the forbidden forest to see what you can find.
This guide will show you how you can get Merlin’s Cloak for Hogwarts Legacy.
How To Get Merlin’s Cloak
A great part about the Merlin’s Cloak is that this is a free reward and anyone can get it. Everyone could use a free robe.
READ ALSO: Hogwarts Legacy: Blue Characters Fix
Today, on the 7th of February, twitch the official streaming platform has created an Exclusive Twitch Drop which requires you the following:
“Attend either the Early Access stream on 2/7/23 at 8 AM PT or the Launch Stream on 2/10/23 at 8 AM PT on Twitch.tv/AvalancheSoftware with Twitch Drops enabled for at least 20 minutes to earn this reward.”
After you do this, you will automatically obtain the Merlin’s cloak as a free reward.
Another way to get the Merlin’s cloak is to do the following
- Create or sign into a free Warner Bros. Games account.
- Connect your Twitch Account to your Warner Bros. Game account
- Tune into and enjoy Hogwarts Legacy content live on Twitch.
- Check your Twitch inventory to track progress and claim your drops
- Redeem your rewards!
- Tune into the Avalanche Software Twitch channel to earn a bonus exclusive in-game reward!
- Login to Hogwarts Legacy and enjoy your rewards!
And there you have it, gamers. That is how you can obtain Merlin’s cloak for free in Hogwarts Legacy. Make sure to keep an eye on the date and the timer as well as to be active on twitch to get this exclusive in-game reward.
We hope that this guide has helped you get Merlin’s cloak for Hogwarts Legacy. Stay in touch to see how you can obtain many other wonders from Hogwarts!