Like the other Rockstar games, there are a lot of stuff that you can do around the map. If you see a tow truck in the game, you can use it to tow other cars to earn some cash or as a part of a mission, which is as simple as pressing a few buttons. If you don’t know how to tow a car in GTA 5, then keep reading and learn how to do it on different platforms.
This guide will show you How To Tow a Car in GTA 5.
How To Tow A Car in GTA 5
How to tow a car on PS4/5
Below you can find the commands to tow a car on PS4/5:
1. Get inside the truck.
2. Push down the left analog stick until the towing hook reaches the ground.
3. Back up into the car you want to tow and stop moving when the hook latches on.
4. Pick the hook back up with the analog stick before beginning to drive.
Once you transport the car, you can lower it with the left stick and hold the right button on your d-pad to unhook it.
How to tow a car on PC
Here are the basic controls you can use to tow cars in GTA 5 on pc:
1. Lower the hook with CTRL
2. Lift the hook with Left Shift
3. Attach and detach the hook by holding the H key.
Outside the hook controls, you can drive the tow truck as any other car in the game. Make sure to control your speed while towing any car with the truck because it can suddenly detach.
How to tow a car on Xbox
Below you can find the commands to tow a car on Xbox:
1. Get inside the tow truck by pressing Y on your Xbox controller.
2. Go to the area where the car is.
3. Use the left analog stick to raise or lower the hook by moving the stick up or down.
4. Back up to the car you want to tow. The hitch will attach automatically, then use the left analog stick to raise the car up.
5. Drive to where you want the car.
6. Once you transport the car, press on the right directional pad to release it.