In patch 2.7 from Genshin Impact, players have a chance to meet Yelan, the 5-star Hydro bow character. She was one of the most awaited characters, having fantastic gameplay with the most elegant animations. Yelan has a unique skill to inflict damage on her enemies with devastating accuracy and damage. All players who would like to pull Yelan in the 2.7 update, should start saving Primogems and farm all the required materials.
In this guide, we will show you Yelan Skills, builds, Ascension Materials & More!
Genshin Impact: Yelan Skills, Builds, Ascension Materials & More
Yelan is a 5-star Hydro archer with excessive sub DPS and swift motion velocity, while having the potential for use in an assist, or pure DPS.
Yelan Skills and Statistics in Genshin Impact
- Element: Hydro
- Rarity: 5-Star
- Weapon: Bow
- Banner: Discerner of Enigmas
- Best Construct: Sub DPS
- Normal Attack: Stealthy Bowshot
- Elemental Skill: Lingering Lifeline
- Elemental Burst: Depth-Clarion Dice
- Passive 1: Adapt with ease (active characters damage increases over time while the Dice are active)
- Passive 2: Turn control (Yelan’s max health increases based on the number of Elemental Types that are present in the party)
Yelan Normal Attack: Stealthy Bowshot
- She goes right into a Breakthrough state after a short while out of a fight, which causes her next charged aimed shot to have decreased charge time. Once charged, she will hearth a Breakthrough that deals AOE hydro injury.
Elemental Skill: lingering Lifeline
- Holding down the ability button permits Yelan to move quickly, marking opponents alongside her path. When her moving ends, her Lifeline will explode, dealing Hydro explosion damage to marked enemies. She has a power to reset her Breakthrough state primarily based on the variety of opponents marked.
Elemental Burst: Depth-Clarion Dice
- With this powerful move, Yelan deals AOE Hydro damage and creates Wondrous Dice which aids Yelan or any other active character in the battle. The dice will follow the selected character and will do a coordinated attack when your active character uses a Normal Attack and when the Lifeline explodes and hits opponents.
Yelan Build in Genshin Impact
Yelan has a big capacity being a perfect DPS once her health is boosted. It’s her passive damage output after using her Depth-Clarion Dice Elemental Burst, that makes Yelan a great sub DPS character.
She can be paired with a high DPS character, like Xiao or Ganyu. They increase the main attacker’s damage output even further. It is a good combo to have a party member with Yelan, who can help with the costly energy needs.
Having the Raiden Shogun is highly recommended to pair with Yelan and use Raiden as your main DPS character. Raiden will help recharge Yelan’s energy, while she is taking advantage of the damage boost gained after Yelan activates Depth-Clarion Dice.
If you want a pure DPS Yelan build, the option is Artifact sets that raise Yelan’s health and raises her damage while she is active on the field.
Yelan Sub DPS Build:
- Best Weapon – Aqua Simulacra
- Best Artifacrs – x4 Emblem of Severed Fate for Energy recharge and Elemental Burst damage
- Best team members – A high DPS character (Raiden Shogunm Ganyu, or Hu Tao), Character to help with Elemental recharge (Xingqiu or Raiden Shogun),and a good support character (Venti or Diona)
To become the most out of utilizing Yelan, have to stage her skills up through the use of Talent Supplies, which varies from character to character.
For now, Yelan Talent supplies and quantity of Mora have to be enhanced considering one of her skills, as of her look within the beta.
As Yelan has three Talents, you will have to spend three times the Talent materials to fully upgrade all of her abilities.
Ascension Materials and Constellation
Same as the talents, it is important to use Yelan Ascension materials in order to upgrade her health, attack, defense, and critical hit effectiveness.
Each Ascension will acquire a Constellation improve, with each improvement either improving an existing Talent or Passive ability. The Fate is also rewarded for reaching certain Ascension levels. You can spend the Fate on Banners to wish for characters or weapons.
It might take a while until you find these Artifacts and Ascension/Talent materials to level-up Yelan, but in the end, it’s really worth it.