Genshin Impact has already a big variety of swords, and now with the new upcoming version 2.8 the already known scarlet Cursed Blade will be renamed to Kagotsurube Isshin once you obtain in the game. This power sword is perfect for attacking play style, and if are willing to have it on your list, we will help you with it.
In this guide, we will show you How to Get Kagotsurube Isshin in Genshin Impact!
Genshin Impact: How To Get Kagotsurube Isshin
The new Kagotsurube Isshin can be obtained for free once you complete Kaedehara Kazuha’s first Story Quest, the Acer Palmatum Chapter: Act I – A Strange and Friendless Road. The following quest can be unlocked only by one Story Key, and it requires few criteria to join:
- Reach Adventure Rank 40 or above
- Complete the Inazuma Archon Quest Chapter II: Act III 0 Omnipresence Over Mortals
- Complete the Raiden Shogun’s Story Quest Imperatrix Umbrosa Chapter: Act I – Reflections of Mortality
The Kagotsurube Isshin sword has pretty amazing statistics. It is mostly based for players who enjoy attacking mode and for sure they will be impressed with what this sword can do.
Kagotsurube Isshin stats:
- Base Attack: 42 – 510
- Substat: Attack ( 9 – 41.3%)
- Passive: Isshin Art Clarity – When a Normal, Charged, or Plunging Attack hits an opponent, it will whip up a Hewing Gale, dealing AOE damage equal to 180% of ATK and increasing ATK by 15% for 8 seconds.
The sword has a 4-star rarity and it can’t be Refined, and also the passive stats can’t be improved.