Deep Rock Galactic: Season 3 comes with some new and upgraded items and weapons.
In this co-op FPS game players can choose between tons of weapons.
Throwable weapons, such as bombs are coming into a new shape with a few updates that you have to know.
There is a new Tier List that we created for you and will help you to find out more about the grenades and their power in the game.
In this guide, we will show you the Grenade Tier List in Deep Rock Galactic: Season 3!
Grenade Tier List – Deep Rock Galactic Season 3
C – Tier:
- High Explosive Grenade – It is a simple throwable HE grenade that detonates once it lands on the ground after a brief delay. HE Grenade is simple and powerful, with high damage and a wide blast radius.
B – Tier:
- Neurotoxin Grenade – A grenade that is filled with a toxic gas that is toxic to enemies and safe to Dwarves. Once it’s thrown, it will slowly emit toxic gas in a huge radius which is the largest in the game. The effect of the gas causes a reduced speed to the enemies and deals gradual damage to them over time.
- Sticky Grenade – A traditional grenade with an oversized ring-pull. This grenade is covered in spikes, and it has a Fear Factor effect. It can stick to any surface and won’t roll.
- Cluster Grenade – This grenade doesn’t make an explosion upon landing, but it ejects nine payloads that go in random directions and immediately explode on impact.
- Pheromone Canister – It is a canister loaded with a pheromone mixture which causes Hoxxes creatures to attack one another. Once it’s thrown, the canister will burst and showers all enemies within its radius.
A – Tier:
- Incendiary Grenade – A Firebomb stick grenade that doesn’t produce an explosion but will carpet any area where it lands. It has a similar effect to the sticky flames used by the Flamethrower. It deals no direct damage and only takes tick fire damage from the flames on the ground.
- L.U.R.E – The Laser Utility Refraction Emitter is most used to attract enemy attention. It creates a small projector device that creates holograms of a dancing Dwarf.
- Plasma Bluster – A throwable grenade for the Engineer. Once it hits the ground, it will detonate and create four medium plasma explosions that follow the direction of throwing. It deals decent damage, and all four plasma bursts combined deal 240 damage.
- Proximity Mine – This is a grenade that can stick to any surface. Each mine can detonate four times before it disappears and each of the mines deal 440 AoE damage.
S – Tier:
- Inhibitor-Field Generator – It is a throwable support tool for the Scout and it can stick to any surface that it touches. It emits an inhibitor field that slows down enemies by 75% and increases their damage taken by 30%.
- Cryo Grenade – This is a very powerful grenade that produces a large white cloud of mist when it detonates. It is an icy explosion that freezes enemies who are in the radius. The frozen enemies receive triple damage and are completely immobilized.
ALSO READ: Deep Rock Galactic: Every Drink Guide