Once you start playing Cyberpunk 2077 on your PC or any console, your game data will automatically save without you doing any action. Sometimes you might need to find the save file from the game to create a backup or modify the files, but the location of your save file on your PC or console might be difficult to find. That’s why we are going to show you a very simple method how to locate it.
This guide will help you out finding your Save File Location for Cyberpunk 2077!
Where Is Save Location For Cyberpunk 2077
In the text below you will find the methods of locating the save file for Cyberpunk 2077 in different platforms.
Before going to look for the save file on the PC, you must show the hidden files, folders, and drivers. To do that, follow the few steps below:
- Press Windows Key + E on your keyboard to open File Explorer
- Select “View” from the top bar menu
- Click on “Options”, and then open “Change folder and search options”
- In Folder Option window, select “View” from the top menu, and then scroll down to find “Hidden files and folders”.
- Make sure that you select “Show hidden filles, folders, and divers”.
Once you did this step, next is to copy the link from the game save file location into the File Explorer address bar:
- C:\Users\Your username\Saved Games\CD Projekt Red\Cyberpunk 2077
In this location, you will find all the available save files from the game.
- Go to Settings on your PS4.
- Click on Application Saved Data Management.
- Open “Saved Data in System Storage”.
- Select Cyberpunk 2077 and there you will find all saved files from the game.
- Open “Settings”.
- Go to “Storage”.
- Select the Console Storage and click on “Saved Data”.
- In the next window select PS5 Games
- Select Cyberpunk 2077 and you will find all saved files from the game.
- Open “My Games and Apps”.
- Select Cyberpunk 2077.
- Click on the game Menu.
- Select “Manage Game”.
- Select “Saved Data”, and in the folder, you will find all saved files from the game.