Modern Warfare 2 is an upcoming first person shooter from the popular Call of Duty franchise. While the full game is releasing in October, a beta is currently available for Playstation users on September 18 and will open up to other platforms soon. Communication with other players plays a crucial part whether you win or lose. Thankfully Modern Warfare 2 makes communication easy with its voice chat features.
Here’s how to adjust your voice chat settings in Modern Warfare 2!
How Change Voice Chat Setting – Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2
To access the voice chat settings, you have to open your settings tab by clicking on the settings cog on the top right corner of the screen.
A list will drop down and you can choose the audio section.
Scrolling down in the audio section leads to the Voice Chat section.
Voice chat can be adjusted to any setting that is convenient for you.
The following settings are:
- On: You can hear the voice of all players
- Off: All players are muted, including yourself
- Mute Everyone Except Party: All players except party members are muted. You can manually unmute players outside of your party during a match.
- Mute Everyone Except Friends: Only players on your friends list can be heard. You can manually unmute players outside of your friends list during a match.
Aside from that, you can also perform the following:
- Test if your microphone is working
- Adjust the microphone sensitivity
- Adjust the microphone and voice chat volumes