MiHoYo created this free-to-play action role-playing game named Genshin Impact. Genshin Impact’s Save Leon quest is often referred to as the Immernachtreich Apokalypse Puzzle. Learn how to save Leon, finish all three of Genshin Impact’s save Leon objectives, and solve the Gaze of the Deep puzzles here. So without further ado, let’s get started.
All 3 Save Leon Genshin Impact Quests
1. 00:00 – Help Leon Leave the Cellar Walkthrough
Stepwise Instructions to complete Genshin Impact’s first Save Leon Quest are as follows:
- Set the time to 6:00 – 24:00. Teleport to the Golden Apple Archipelago’s Twinning Isle.
- To reposition the Misplaced Image, use the Gaze of the Deep. To arrange the Misplaced Image correctly, zoom in and change the angle. Till you spot another Gaze of the Deep device, keep moving forward.
- By fully zooming in and connecting the steps, you can correct the Misplaced Image. Take the closest elevator downstairs and utilize the Gaze of the Deep once more.
- One should be aware while zooming out and making adjustments to link the bridge above the steps that after the bridge is in place, you won’t be able to utilize the stairs; instead, take the elevator to the second floor.
- To link the upper ends of the bridge, zoom in and move the Misplaced Image. Zoom out and tweak the bridge’s upper ends so that the second part is a little higher than the first. Visit the spot that is indicated in the quest.
- There you will find a character named Leon who is a soldier and is stuck there. To assist him in leaving, you’ll need to employ the 3 Gaze of the Deeps.
- Zoom in and alter the image so that the line for the Gaze of the Deep near the entrance is slightly higher than the line that should connect. Adjust the image so that the brick portion on the bottom is positioned a little lower than the other platforms for the Gaze of the Deep in the middle.
- Change the image for the Gaze of the Deep at the end so that Leon can access the elevator from the block. Go to the wall and speak the password to open it. After you’ve succeeded in making him leave the cellar, and saving Leon, you can try this.
- You’ll come across another Gaze of the Deep on your way. Connect the bridge and slightly enlarge the view. Till you locate a book, proceed to the following specified spot.
2. 01:08 – Save Leon Part 2 Walkthrough
Stepwise Instructions to complete Genshin Impact’s second Save Leon Quest are as follows:
- Locate an elevator that will take you to the following book. Visit the adjacent Gaze of the Deep mechanism. Make the pillar the focal point by adjusting the image.
- You can find an Echoing Conch on a table on the way to the following Gaze of the Deep. Rotate the tower twice using the gadget. The tower should be placed between the bridge and the following Gaze of the Deep image.
- Find a device to revolve the tower until it is between the ladder as you move forward. To fix the ladder, use the Gaze of the Deep.
- Moving forward will reveal that you must once more employ the Gaze of the Deep to save Leon.
- Adjust the pillar such that it is between the line by zooming in. To place the pillar on the line’s edge, zoom in and make the necessary adjustments. Adjust the shelves to the center and zoom in.
3. 04:16 – Save Leon Part 3 Walkthrough
Stepwise Instructions to complete Genshin Impact’s third and the final Save Leon Quest are as follows:
- To access the following book, teleport to Twinning Isle’s northern region and utilize the elevator adjacent to some hilichurls. Draw a bridge using the nearby Gaze of the Deep. Let’s start with the left path since there will be two on the way.
- To open a bridge, proceed to this Gaze of the Deep device on the left side. The next Gaze of the Deep cannot be used on the wooden platform; thus, glide downward in another way.
- When you get out of the elevator, use this Gaze of the Deep equipment nearby. An additional box will display if you adjust the image. Return to the prior Gaze of the Deep using the elevator.
- To finish climbing the ladder and obtain the initial castle piece, adjust the image. Perform the initial Gaze of the Deep puzzle for the east path. Form the first rung of the ladder by panning out and making adjustments.
- Use the Gaze of the Deep thereby proceeding to the path’s end. Make the box visible by adjusting the image. Proceed to the following Gaze of the Deep. Make another box appear by adjusting the image. Proceed to the following Gaze of the Deep.
- The image should now fully resemble a ladder. You must jump a considerable distance in order to get there, as indicated by the signboard. Gliding or a Plunge Attack should be used to safely descend. Create a gliding path using the two Gaze of the Deeps.
- Link the smaller and larger boxes together. Join the smaller box to the larger one. Riding the wind currents will take you to the following castle fragment. To fix the Castle, use the neighboring elevator back to Central Park.
- If you follow the wind currents, once more you will encounter a trapped Leon. The Gaze of the Deep is the closest to the upper floor; proceed there. Adjust the image to give the bottom layer a box.
- Go to the Gaze of the Deep mechanism at the bottom. Don’t use it until Leon has stopped moving. Adjust the image to give the west layer a box. Make use of the Wind Current to go to the Gaze of the Deep on the other side. Prior to utilizing the mechanism, make sure Leon has stopped.
- Leon is finally liberated and you have won the Save Leon Genshin Impact Quest. Now take the book upstairs and read it.